- Learn to align work plans, prepare key result areas (KRAs) for the next performance review period.
- Integrate the company indicators – Setting goals and measurements for improvement of the KRAs.
- Understand the Performance Management (PM) Process.
- Learn and practice coaching for performance.
- For in-company workshops: Internalise the company’s Strategic Directions and know the direction(s) where the company wants to go.
Participants attending this workshop will engage in highly invigorating discussions, role plays, video playback and (*company specific) performance management case studies that will result in the production of a series of recommended situational responses for application at the workplace. Experiential activities will be included as appropriate.
- Welcome & Ice breakers
- Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Why KRAs are critical
- Performance Objectives & Measurement Criteria
- Standards of Performance
- Goal setting & SMART Objectives
- Preparation of own KRAs
- Coaching & Counseling basic skills
- Techniques for the high performer
- Techniques for the average performer
- Techniques for the low performer
- Cases* & role plays
- Transfer of learning to workplace
*For in-company workshops, company specific cases can be included for action learning and the content can be adapted for relevance.
Please contact us for course details