- Understand the fundamentals of electronic components (resisters, capacitors, inductors, ICs).
- Learn how to use them correctly in simple circuits.
- Reading simple circuit diagrams.
- Use basic tools (cutting pliers, screw-drivers, soldering iron, multimeter, & others).
- Build a simple working project.
- Troubleshoot and repair the simple project (above).
Participants attending this workshop will acquire the know-how to build simple electronic projects and enjoy a wonderful & fulfilling hobby.