- Understand the Four premises of Relationships Awareness™ and how it can be applied in our daily lives.
- Complete the Strengths Deployment Inventory® (SDI) and Portrait of Personal Strengths® (POPS) to discover one’s Motivational Values System (MVS); Valued Relating Style (VRS) and Conflict Sequence.
- Be aware of Conflict Triggers & own Overdone strengths and when to borrow strengths.
- Learn Methods for Resolving Conflicts after they have occurred.
- Learn Techniques to Prevent Conflicts before they occur.
- Revise on fundamental management models such as Learning Cycle, Johari Window, Tuckman’s Model, High Performance Organisation, and SMART Objectives.
Participants attending this workshop will acquire the competency to resolve or prevent conflict quickly before it gets out of hand. They will internalise the skills via case studies and role-plays. Experiential activities will be included as appropriate.
At the end of the session, participants should have a better understanding of each other and pave the way for more tolerance at the workplace. They will acquire insightful knowledge about themselves and how they can be effective in their relationships at home, work and play hence enhancing their performance. They will engage in highly invigorating discussion and hands-on action planning that will result in the production of a personal contract for application at the workplace and home.
*For in-company workshops, company specific cases can be included for action learning and the content can be adapted for relevance.
*Participants are encouraged to come prepared with one unresolved conflict that they have experienced or are experiencing currently so that this may be used as case examples for learning application.
(Strengths Deployment Inventory is a trademark of Personal Strengths Publishing, Inc. USA. All rights reserved).
Please contact us for course details