- Match the mentor with the appropriate mentees using the Strengths Deployment Inventory® & the SDI Expectations Inventory®
- Put in place a robust, sustainable programme.
- What is Mentoring
- Examples of successful organizational Mentoring
- Relationship between Mentoring – Succession planning – Performance Mgt
- Interpreting the Strengths Deployment Inventory® (SDI) & Expectations Inventory® (EI)
- Criteria checklist for Mentors
- Roles and Responsibilities of Mentor – Mentees
- Mapping each Mentor to their critical competencies
- Readiness gauge
- Case based coaching for Mentors – syndicate work
- Case based coaching for Mentors & Mentees – including roles playing
- Discussion on 6-month sustenance model
- Environmental & structural conditions for the programme to be succeed
(Strengths Deployment Inventory is a trademark of Personal Strengths Publishing, Inc. USA. All rights reserved).
Please contact us for course details